What is SonarQube?
Sonarqube continously checks code quality and provides statistics like number of bugs, code smells and security velnarabilities to almost all programing languages. Sonarqube is one of the best tools in the gamutguru's DevOps practices.Its very important for DevOps Engineers to learn Sonarqube to keep checking code quallity.
Book your Free Trial
Switch Potential for Sonarqube:
As sonarqube is a quality check tool it is very importent to be learnt in the training. The best DevOps online training by Gamut Gurus Technologies will provide training on Sonarqube with real time projects.
Who can learn Sonarqube?
Sonarqube is one of the best tools in the DevOps practice package. GamutGurus provides requirement based learning of each tool, sinking it with corporate application paving a better way for learners to equip them as corporate ready professionals after the training cycle. We tell you, who can take this up.
- Build and Release Engineers can opt Sonarqube to check code quality for almost 20 programming languages.
- Freshers, college graduates, software engineers whose next big move is to get DevOps certification training.
- QA Engineers who focus more on quality.
Why to join Sonarqube?
As part of DevOps Certification training, Here in GamutGurus you will be learning Sonarqube on Our Own Realtime project called "GAMUTKART".
- You will gain knowledge to code quality and code velnarabilities in the DevOps course
- Sonarqube has been one of the DevOps tool in the market for the last 8 years in the build tools category.
- This is where DevOps Engineers understand the process of producing a quality product.
Coverage Potential for Sonarqube Training
- Why SonarQube?
- Browsing/analyzing source code
Chapter-2: SonarQube Components
- Plugin Libraty
- Local and Branch Analysis
- Web Services API
Chapter-3: Coding Rules
- Coding Rules
Chapter-4: Code Quality
- How Code Quality?
- Issue Tracker
- Quality Gate
- Security-related Rules
- Built-in Rule Tags
- Reports & Notifications
- User Account
10+ Case Studies
3+ Mini Projects
1000+ Interview Question