What is Kubernetes?
Kubernetes is an container-orchestration tool for automating deployment, scaling up/down, and container management. It ensures that all your applications in container are up and running all the time. And microservice solution can easily achivable. cluster management is very easy.
Book your Free Trial
Switch Potential for Kubernetes:
Kubernetes will help you to master the complete process of Containerizing the application and orchestration. The best DevOps online training by Gamut Gurus Technologies and will provide a better scope to learn kubernetes as part of the DevOps training.
Who can learn Kubernetes?
Kubernetes is one of the tools in the DevOps practice package. GamutGurus provides requirement based learning of each tool, sinking it with corporate application paving a better way for learners to equip them as corporate ready professionals after the training cycle. We tell you, who can take this up.
- Developers / DevOps Engineers working in any applications or platforms.
- AWS solution Architects,AWS Engineers working in the AWS platform.
- IT Automation Engineers working on different instances
- Professionals who are working on old tools like Ansible etc.
Why to join Kubernetes as part of DevOps training?
Sneak-peek of Kubernetes tool with its scope and demand in the job market
- Infrastructure Automation is a major practice in most of the IT companies, Kubernetes is used highly in this area of Infra-Automation.
- Instance creation saves time and increases the efficiency of operations through Kubernetes.
- By 2021, 47% Companies will use Kubernetes for major infrastructure versioning and Infra- Automation
Coverage Potential for Kubernetes Training
Chapter-1: Introduction to Kubernetes concepts
- Why do we need Kubernetes
- Replica Sets
- Nodes: Kublet
- Nodes: Proxy
- Nodes: Docker
- The Master node: ETCD
- The Master node: The API Server
- The Master node: The scheduler
- Available tools: Kubectl
- Available tools: Dashboard
- Available tools: Minikube
Chapter-2: Kubernetes Installation & Setup in Local and Production
- Local Kubernetes setup with Minikube
- Starting up the local Kubernetes cluster
- Installing Kubectl
- Production Kubernetes setup using Kubeadm
Chapter-3: Advanced Docker concepts, helps understanding Kubernetes effectively
- Docker Networking
- Networking commands
- Creating and inspecting a network
- Connecting a container to the network
- Exposing ports and mapping ports
- Persistent storage
- Volume-related commands
- Creating a volume
- Removing a volume
Chapter-4: Working with Microservices
- An introduction to Microservices
- Monolithic Versus Microservices
- The Monolithic Architecture
- The Microservices Architecture
- The Docker role
- Kubernetes role
- When to use Microservices architecture
Chapter-5: Advanced Kubernetes: Deploying on the Kubernetes cluster
- Creating Service
- Creating Deployment
- Autoscaling and manual scaling
- Interacting with Containers and logs viewing
- Using Kubernetes dashboard
Chapter-6: Project: Kubernetes features implementation for Gamut kart project
- Creating Services
- Creating deployments for Gamut kart project
- Autoscaling environment for Gamut kart
10+ Case Studies
3+ Mini Projects
1000+ Interview Question