What is DevSecOps?
Security professionls come up with a high level of security in the processes of DevOps and so the evolution of DevSecOps come into the picture, This ensure the process of development to deployment invloving the best security strategies along the lifecycle.
Book your Free Trial
Switch Potential for DevSecOps:
DevOps with more security strategies is DevSecOps. And this will masters you in DevOps in Security aspects also, The best DevSecOps online training by Gamut Gurus Technologies and will provide a better scope to learn DevSecOps as part of the DevOps training
Who can learn DevSecOps?
DevSecOps is trending concept in the DevOps practice package. GamutGurus provides requirement based learning of each tool, sinking it with corporate application paving a better way for learners to equip them as corporate ready professionals after the training cycle. We tell you, who can take this up.
- Developers / DevOps Engineers working in any applications or platforms.
- AWS solution Architects,AWS Engineers working in the AWS platform.
- IT Automation Engineers working on different instances
- Professionals who are working on old tools like Ansible etc.
Why to join DevSecOps as part of DevOps training?
Sneak-peek of DevSecOps tool with its scope and demand in the job market
- Infrastructure Automation is a major practice in most of the IT companies, DevSecOps is used highly in this area of Infra-Automation.
- Instance creation saves time and increases the efficiency of operations through DevSecOps.
- By 2021, 50% Companies will use DevSecOps for major infrastructure versioning and Infra- Automation
Coverage Potential for DevSecOps Training
- Why DevSecOps?
- Security Standards
Chapter-2: Securing Repositories
- Securing Public Repositories
- Secure Containerizing Project
- Docker Bench & Docker Repositories
Chapter-3: Securing Builds
- Securing Builds
- Securing Build Automation
Chapter-4: Securing Deployment
- Secure Staging
- Secure Software Deployment
Chapter-5: Securing Post Deployment
- Production Monitoring
- Automating Vulnerability Detection
10+ Case Studies
3+ Mini Projects
1000+ Interview Question