What is AWS?
AWS is a huge cloud-based platform by itself that supports DevOps practices. AWS or Amazon Web Services works for a scalable easy to use flexible cost-effective cloud computing service. AWS works in accordance with storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, development tools, enterprise applications which are governed by building blocks that result in sophisticated high scalable application and software deployment. AWS helps to run webs and application servers in the cloud by hosting dynamic websites by securing the files and codec and manages the database with an easy approach.
Book your Free Trial
Switch Potential for AWS:
AWS from cloud computing will help you to master the essentiality of web-based servers deployment for creating applications in through DevOps. The best DevOps online training by Gamut Gurus Technologies will provide you with a better scope to learn AWS along with DevOps training. Software Developers, Build/ Release Engineer, Reliability Engineer, InfoSec /AppSec Professionals, Unix/ Linux Admin, Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer.
Who can learn AWS?
AWS is one of the most demanding DevOps training in Bangalore which enhances great career opportunities for individuals who want to move into cloud computing from DevOps.
- Experienced individuals who need to explore AWS with DevOps as your careers.
- SysOps developers and administrators who have an interest in learning using AWS.
- Freshers, college graduates, software engineers whose next big move is to get certified AWS DevOps training
Why to join AWS Certified Training:
>Due to the high demand in the cloud industry, AWS training in Bangalore has gained great opportunities to provide better scope for employment
- DevOps with AWS is an effective collaboration being a cloud hosting platform, due to its need and adoption in the IT market.
- It is assumed that in 2019, 52% of companies will adopt AWS for cloud computing web-based services.
- AWS has a market share of 63% with a revenue generation of $ 250 bn.
Coverage Potential for AWS Training
Chapter 1: Introduction to AWS
- History of AWS
- What is virtualization
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
Chapter 2: Compute EC2
- Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computingpile the source code
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal vs. Vertical scaling
- Cloud Computing Issues
Chapter 3: EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- About AWS EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and un-mounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
Chapter 4: Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security groups
- Choosing the AMI
- Creating a new AMI
- Public and Private IPs
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IPs
Chapter-5:Chapter 5: ELB(Elastic Load Balance)
- Create an Application Load Balancer
- Create a Network Load Balancer
- Create a Classic Load Balancer
Chapter 6: S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- S3 Buckets
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- Static Web hosting
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
Chapter 7: IAM (Identity Access Management)
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
- Encryption Keys
- Identity Provider
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- What is VPC?
- VPC configuration
- VPC security
- Elastic IPs Inbound and outbound ACL s
- VPC Peering
- VPN S/W
Chapter 8: Route 53
- Creating zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Chapter 9: Cloud Watch
- Cloud watch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
Chapter 10: Cloud Front
- Use of cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
Chapter 11: RDS
- Selecting the Database type
- Configuring the database
- Creating database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
10+ Case Studies
3+ Mini Projects
1000+ Interview Question
Gamut Gurus Technologies for AWS Certification
AWS training with Gamut Gurus will help to implement the practicality of the version control tool in DevOps. Get the industry-specific curriculum and hands-on practical form our professional expert trainers. Our USPs for providing the best DevOps training in Marathahalli can be scrutinized by our legacy to complete more than 7 years of training with 4000 + corporate batches and 400 + successful batches with 504 + online learners. Individuals can avail DevOps training online and classroom sessions from Gamut Gurus Technologies in Bangalore..
- 60+ hours of extensive AWS training.
- Designated industry-specific course curriculum to help you master Maven.
- Real-time project management for AWS certified training with practical learning.
- Job assistance with Mock Interviews, Quiz Sessions and Resume round ups.
- Professional experts trainers with in-depth knowledge of Maven resources.
- Flexible batch timings for college students, freshers, freelancers, and working professionals.
- Lifetime access to quality study materials, notes, and project resources.
- 360-degree one-to-one feedback for doubt clearance.
- Projector stimulated smart classrooms for Maven training.
- Instructor-led online repository to get access anytime for your DevOps training online.