What is Apache Tomcat?
Tomcat is an open source software form Apache. Tomcat can hosts web packages coded in java to serve http requests, so this is even known as http server.
Book your Free Trial
Switch Potential for Apache Tomcat:
As Tomcat can hosts JSP, Springs and Struts applications, In short Java developers bags an extra skill if they learn tomcat. And this will masters you in admin tasks, The best Apache Tomcat online training by Gamut Gurus Technologies as a part of the DevOps traning.
Build & Release Eng
Who can learn Apache Tomcat?
Apache Tomcat is one of the tools in the DevOps practice package. GamutGurus provides requirement based learning of each tool, sinking it with corporate application paving a better way for learners to equip them as corporate ready professionals after the training cycle. We tell you, who can take this up.
- Developers / DevOps Engineers working in any applications or platforms.
- AWS solution Architects,AWS Engineers working in the AWS platform.
- IT Automation Engineers working on different instances
- Professionals who are working on tools like Wildfly, Nginx etc.
Why to join Apache Tomcat as part of DevOps training?
Sneak-peek of Apache Tomcat tool with its scope and demand in the job market
- Tomcat is used highly IT companies becuase of it is very stable. It has been in market from 20 years, very mature.
- Tomcat provides extra level of security beyond firewall.
- By 2021, 77% Companies will use Apache Tomcat.
Coverage Potential for Apache Tomcat Training
Chapter-1: Tomcat Introduction
- History of Jakarta Project
- Comparing Tomcat
- Oracle JDK Installation
- Tomcat Installation
Chapter-2: Tomcat Components
- JEE Overview
- Environment Variables
- Verifying Server Operation
Chapter-3: Working with Tomcat
- Starting the Server
- Stopping the Server
- Tomcat Directory Structure
- Batch files in /bin & /conf
- Deploying Project to Tomcat
10+ Case Studies
3+ Mini Projects
1000+ Interview Question