What is Apache Ant?
Apache Ant is a replacement build tool for Unix's Make. Ant is used to automate application code Build process. Maven is one of the basic tools in the GamutGuru's DevOps practices.Its very important for DevOps Engineers to learn Ant to understand end to end Build process.
Book your Free Trial
Switch Potential for Ant:
Compared to other build tools like Unix's MAKE, Apache ANT has got a lot of advanced features like convention over configuration, dependency resolution and project administration capabilities without any makefile etc. The best DevOps online training by Gamut Gurus Technologies will provide training on Apache Ant with real time projects.
Who can learn Ant?
Ant is one of the tools in the DevOps practice package. GamutGurus provides requirement based learning of each tool, sinking it with corporate application paving a better way for learners to equip them as corporate ready professionals after the training cycle. We tell you, who can take this up.
- Professionals working in Java platform can opt Ant/Maven for career enhancement.
- Build and Release Engineers can opt Ant/Maven tool to automate Builds & Deployments into different environment.
- Freshers, college graduates, software engineers whose next big move is to get DevOps certification training.
- QA Engineers or Test Engineers who write Java code for selenium and Unit testing.
Why to join Ant?
As part of DevOps Certification training, Here in GamutGurus you will be learning Ant on Our Own Realtime project called "GAMUTKART"
- You will gain knowledge to automate code compilation, Packaging and application deployment by end of the DevOps course
- Ant has been one of the DevOps tool in the market for the last 12 years in the build tools category.
- This is where DevOps Engineers understand the core concept of application builds & Deployment.
Coverage Potential for AntTraining
Chapter-1: Ant - Build Tool
- Environment Setup
Chapter-2: Build Files
- Property Task
- Property Files
Chapter-3: Data Types
- Data Types
Chapter-4: Packaging Applications
- Building Projects
- Build Documentation
- Creating JAR files
- Creating WAR files
Chapter-5: Deploying Applications
- Deploying Applications
Chapter-6: Executing Java code
- Executing Java code
- Eclipse Integration
- Junit Integration
10+ Case Studies
3+ Mini Projects
1000+ Interview Question