What is Nginx?
Nginx is an open source software for http request, load balancing, reverse proxying for http, tcp. In addition to its HTTP servering, Nginx also function as a proxy server for email protocals. Nginx is one of the basic tools in the gamut of DevOps practices.Its very important for DevOps Engineers to learn Nginx to understand end to end Build and deployment process.
Book your Free Trial
Switch Potential for Nginx:
NGINX is used for web serving, reverse proxying, caching, load balancing, media streaming, and more. The best Nginx online training by Gamut Gurus Technologies as a part of the DevOps traning.
Build & Release Engg
Who can learn Nginx?
Nginx is one of the tools in the DevOps practice package. GamutGurus provides requirement based learning of each tool, sinking it with corporate application paving a better way for learners to equip them as corporate ready professionals after the training cycle. We tell you, who can take this up.
- Developers / DevOps Engineers working in any applications or platforms.
- AWS solution Architects,AWS Engineers working in the AWS platform.
- IT Automation Engineers working on different instances
- Professionals who are working on old tools like Ansible etc.
Why to join Nginx as part of DevOps training?
Sneak-peek of Nginx tool with its scope and demand in the job market
- Nginx is used highly in IT companies becuase Simplicity. It has been in market from 15 years.
- Nginx can also serves as a proxy server.
- By 2021, 39% Companies will use Nginx.
Coverage Potential for Nginx Training
- Installing Nginx
- Starting, Stopping, and Reloading Configuration
- Configuration File’s Structure
Chapter-3: Nginx Services
- Mail Module
- Nginx as a Reverse Proxy
- Serving Static Content
- Setting Up a Simple Proxy Server
- Setting Up FastCGI Proxying
10+ Case Studies
3+ Mini Projects
1000+ Interview Question