What is Linux?
Linux is well known open source OS in the world. An operating system is a software(Mainly Kernel) that directly Interacts system's hardware and resources, like CPU, memory, and storage. it focus more on commands than GUI, so linux is more powerfull.
Book your Free Trial
Switch Potential for Linux:
Linux has got a lot of advanced features and capabilities. The best online training by Gamut Gurus Technologies will provide training on Linux with real time projects.
Linux App Developers
Who can learn Linux?
Linux is one of the tools in the DevOps practice package. Gamut Gurus provides requirement based learning of each tool, sinking it with corporate application paving a better way for learners to equip them as corporate ready professionals after the training cycle. We tell you, who can take this up.
- Developers / DevOps Engineers working in any applications or platforms.
- AWS solution Architects,AWS Engineers working in the AWS platform.
- IT Automation Engineers working on different instances
- Professionals who are working on old tools like Ansible etc.
Why to join Linux as part of DevOps training?
Sneak-peek of Linux tool with its scope and demand in the job market
- Infrastructure Automation is a major practice in most of the IT companies, Linux is used highly in this area of Infra-Automation.
- Instance creation saves time and increases the efficiency of operations through Linux.
- By 2021, 47% Companies will use Linux for major infrastructure versioning and Infra- Automation
Coverage Potential for Linux Training
Chapter-1: Get Started
- Installing Linux
- Learning Booting Process
- Controlling Booting process
Chapter-2: Disk Management & File System
- Learning Disk Utilities
- Disk Partitioning and Installing File Systems
- Saving Disk Space form System Logs
- Primary Volumes, Logical Volumes & Extended Volumes
- Volume Extension and Data migration
Chapter-3: Package management & Process monitoring
- Managing Process and Jobs
- Installation of softwares
- Understanding Services
Chapter-4: Linux Administration
- Managing Users and Groups
- Managing Permissions
- Getting Sudo Privileges
- Switching users
Chapter-5: Configuring Samba and SMTP
- Configuring Samba and SMTP
Chapter-6: Network & Security
- Server-Client Configurations
- Creating Network Interface
- Job Automation using CRON
- Data Encryption & Firewalls
10+ Case Studies
3+ Mini Projects
1000+ Interview Question