What is Apache2?
The Apache HTTP Server, colloquially called Apache2/HTTPD Web Server. Apache2 is the most commonly used Web server on Linux systems. Web servers are used to serve Web pages requests. Apahe2 is one of the basic tools in the gamut of DevOps practices.Its very important for DevOps Engineers to learn Apache2 to understand end to end deployment process.
Book your Free Trial
Switch Potential for Apache2:
Apache2/HTTPD is used for web serving. The best Apache2 online training by Gamut Gurus Technologies as a part of the DevOps traning.
Build & Release Engg
Who can learn Apache2?
Apache2 is one of the tools in the DevOps practice package. GamutGurus provides requirement based learning of each tool, sinking it with corporate application paving a better way for learners to equip them as corporate ready professionals after the training cycle. We tell you, who can take this up.
- Developers / DevOps Engineers working in any applications or platforms.
- AWS solution Architects,AWS Engineers working in the AWS platform.
- IT Automation Engineers working on different instances
- Professionals who are working on old tools like Ansible etc.
Why to join Apache2 as part of DevOps training?
Sneak-peek of Apache2 tool with its scope and demand in the job market
- Apache2 is used highly in IT companies becuase Simplicity.
- Apache2 is a cross platform software, it works on both Linix and Windows servers.
- Apache2 is highly customizable and very secure.
Coverage Potential for Apache2 Training
- Installing Apache2/HTTPD
Chapter-4: Managing Websites
- Managing Websites
10+ Case Studies
3+ Mini Projects
1000+ Interview Question