What is Ansible?
Ansible is a configuration management tool for DevOps. Ansible is an open-source that enables various plugins to work through playbooks for build, release & testing of software and applications. Ansible tool is a simple agentless yet flexible YAML playbook that controls configurations by managing, deploying and providing complete security and compliance for every project.
Book your Free Trial
Switch Potential for Ansible:
Ansible helps to master complete configuration management in several environments. The best DevOps online training by Gamut Gurus Technologies will provide you a better scope to learn Ansible along with DevOps training.
Who can learn Ansible?
Ansible is one of the most demanding DevOps training in Bangalore which enhances great career opportunities for individuals who want to move into DevOps.
- Developers / DevOps Engineers working in any applications or platforms.
- Skilled professionals who want to switch their career into CI/CD management.
- Freshers, college graduates, software engineers who contributes to any software Development
- Professionals who are working in old tools like Bamboo,Travis CI,Build Bot etc.
Why to join Ansible?
Sneak-peek of Ansible tool with its scope and demand in the job market
- Ansible as part of DevOps practice has major usage in configuration management in most of the IT firms
- Every IT companies seek Ansible practice as an efficient RollCall
- It is assumed that in 2019,37 % of companies will adopt Ansible for creating YAML playbooks.
- Ansible has a market share of 60% with a revenue generation of $ 200 bn
Coverage Potential for Ansible Training
Chapter 1: Introduction to Configuration Management with Ansible
- Introduction to Ansible
- Configuration Management
- Ansible History
- How Ansible Works
- Data Flow
Chapter 2: Understanding the Ansible Framework
- Case Study
- Ansible way of Configuration Management
- Infrastructure as a code
- Idem potency
- Ansible Terminology
Chapter 3: Ansible Deployment
- Ansible Architecture
- Pre-Requisites for controller Node
- Test Environment Setup
- Installation and configuration
- Ansible Configuration file
- Pre-Requisites for Managed Node
- Ansible Inventory
- Ansible Communication
- Communication checks with password Authentication
- Communication with key-Based Authentication
- Ansible Architecture
- Overriding the Default HOSTS File
- The Default System Ansible.Cfg File
- Overriding the Default Roles Path
Chapter 4: Ad-Hoc Execution with Ansible
- Ansible Modules
- Ad-Hoc Remote Executions
- Ansible commands
- Connection and Privilege Escalations
Chapter-5: Ansible Playbooks
- YAML Structure
- Playbook structure
- Playbook syntax checks
- Playbook Smoke tests
- Playbook Real- time run
- Playbook examples
Chapter 6: Variables in Ansible
- Defining Variables in Ansible Code
- Use Cases
- Ansible Facts
- System Facts: Common Values for Playbooks
- Facts in Playbooks
- Disabling Facts
Chapter 7: Conditional, Loops and Handlers
- Conditionals in Ansible
- Loops in Ansible
- Handlers in Ansible
Chapter 8: Ansible Vaults
- Real-Time example with Ansible Vault
Chapter 9: Ansible Includes
- Basic Include Statements
- Includes - Breaking Your Playbook into Discrete Plays
Chapter 10: Ansible Playbook Optimization
- Copy and Fetch Modules
- Serial & Max_Fail_Percentage
- Asynchronous Action and pooling
- Delegate To
- Ignore Failed commands/Basic Error Handling
- Jinja2 Templates
- Simple Variable Substitution
- Local Actions
- Prompt - Interactive Playbook
- Starting At Task or Stepping Through All Tasks
- Passing Variables Into Playbooks at the Command Line
Chapter 11: Ansible Roles
- Directory Structure
- Role creation
- Include and Dependency Management
Chapter-12: Ansible Tower
- Tower installation
- Tower Dashboard
Chapter-13: Ansible Modules
- Setup Module
- The File Module
- Pause Module
- WaitFor Module
- Yum Module
- Apt Module
- Service' Module
- Copy Module
- Command' Module
- Cron' Module
- Debug' Module
- Fetch' Module
- User' Module
- AT' Module
- DNF' Module
- Apache2_Module' Module
- SetFact' Module
- Stat' Module
- Script' Module
- Shell' Module
- SELinux' Module
- SEBoolean' Module
- Raw' Module
- Ping' Module
- Unarchive' Module
- HTPasswd' Module
- GetURL' Module
- Group' Module
- Mail' Module
- Filesystem' Module
- Mount' Module
- Notify' Module
- AptRepo' Module
- AptKey' Module
- ACL' Module
- Git' Module
- Template' Module
- MySQL_DB' Module
- MySQL_User' Module
- Kernel_Blacklist' Module
10+ Case Studies
3+ Mini Projects
1000+ Interview Question
Gamut Gurus Technologies for Ansible Certification
Ansible training with Gamut Gurus will help to implement the practicality of the version control tool in DevOps. Get the industry-specific curriculum and hands-on practical form our professional expert trainers. Our USPs for providing the best DevOps training in Marathahalli can be scrutinized by our legacy to complete more than 7 years of training with 4000 + corporate batches and 400 + successful batches with 504 + online learners. Individuals can avail DevOps training online and classroom sessions from Gamut Gurus Technologies in Bangalore.
- 60+ hours of extensive Ansible training.
- Designated industry-specific course curriculum to help you master Maven.
- Real-time project management for Ansible certified training with practical learning.
- Job assistance with Mock Interviews, Quiz Sessions and Resume round ups.
- Professional experts trainers with in-depth knowledge of Maven resources.
- Flexible batch timings for college students, freshers, freelancers, and working professionals.
- Lifetime access to quality study materials, notes, and project resources.
- 360-degree one-to-one feedback for doubt clearance.
- Projector stimulated smart classrooms for Jenkinstraining.
- Instructor-led online repository to get access anytime for your DevOps training online.